The Chief Minister of Haryana wants to recruit young dynamic professionals to engage with and support some key initiatives and government schemes in the State by providing innovative solutions in processes, implementation and governance.
Through this programme, the Associates will gain:
- Work experience in economic and social development
- Skill-sets to address challenges and implement solutions across agency boundaries
- Access to experienced and senior decision-makers
- Exposure to a broad network of development institutions and actors
Assignments on the field to be done throughout the year lies at the heart of the CMGGA programme. This work will often require long hours and as much perseverance as ability on the part of the selected associates. The scope of an Associate’s work with include
- Strengthening the flagship schemes of the State
- Identifying and scaling-up innovative pilots
- Proposing structural reforms to improve efficiency
- Supporting the Deputy Commissioner (DC)
- Any other tasks as assigned on as-needed basis.